Our publications examine legal and market developments and industry issues that could have an impact on our clients' businesses.
The lawyers of N. Pirilides & Associates LLC write authoritatively on various issues. We produce a variety of client publications, briefings and articles covering a broad range of legal and other services. Please enquire if you would like further information about any of the publications listed here.
The Publications below provide valuable information about various legal, tax and other matters. The information provided therein is accurate as at the date of publication. However in no case a publication can substitute proper professional advice.
- Structural reforms in the financial services market brought about by MiFIR & MiFID II
- Cyprus Investment Firms (CIFs): Directors’ liabilities in case of an offense
- New fast track examination scheme for obtaining CIF licence
- Registration of a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF)
Litigation & Arbitration Issues
- The Late Payments in Commercial Transactions Law and its significance
- Court orders securing the execution of foreign judgment in Cyprus
- Cyprus Court Orders: Freezing, Discovery and Search Orders
- Termination of employment of workers absent due to incapacity
- Acquiring a “right of way” where a property is enclaved
- The amended law on Specific Performance relating to Property Sales
- Protection given to immovable property purchasers in Cyprus
- A solution for all the “enclaved purchasers” of immovable properties with no title deeds