Commercial & Corporate Law
Our team of expert corporate lawyers in Cyprus has a combined international expertise that allows us to cater for the legal needs of local, European Union, and international businesses alike. We offer a full range of legal and corporate services relating to the incorporation, management and administration of companies here and abroad, fiduciary services and provide advice to any Cyprus companies law issues that might arise, including domestic and international tax planning.
The beneficial corporate tax rate of 12.5%, together with other favourable tax provisions, have established Cyprus as one of the most favoured holding company jurisdictions in Europe. The combination of this favourable tax regime with its wide network of Double Taxation Treaties have contributed to making Cyprus a sought after location for investment by the worldwide business community. Tax advantages include no Cyprus tax on the disposal of securities, on foreign dividends, on profits from foreign branches or on disposal of foreign real estate, and no CFC rules or withholding tax on outgoing dividends, royalties or interest.
- Experts in this field, we are able to assist clients with:
- Company registration in Cyprus and a large number of other foreign jurisdictions as the BVI, United Arab Emirates, Channel Islands, Panama, Seychelles, Dutch Antilles, UK & Hong Kong and also advises on various matters relating to the incorporation process.
- Registration of tradenames & trademarks
- Management and representation in Cyprus & overseas
- Company Restructuring
- Corporate Finance – advice on all aspects, including venture capital funding, equities, bonds, asset based securities and the beneficial restructuring of loans
- Corporate Governance
- Shareholders Agreements
- Securities Law compliance
- Land conveyance & related investments
- Cyprus tax matters, including corporate tax, income tax, VAT, capital gains tax and stamp duty law matters.
Additionally, members of our team of lawyers have specialist knowledge of the following commercial issues:
- Protection of intellectual property
- Acquisition of Cyprus Investment Firm License
- Commercial international trading contracts
- Franchise Agreements
- Agency and Distributorship Agreements
- License Agreements
Our clients may also benefit from a range of additional services crucial to the establishment of companies in Cyprus, offered by our associate corporate service provider firm, Multilysis Services Limited, i.e.:
- Statutory secretary services
- Registered office facilities
- Provision of directors
- Virtual Office facilities
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
- Assistance with banking needs and bank account opening
- Administration services
- Obtaining and renewal of Visas and work permits etc
- Applying for Cypriot Citizenship
With a successful track record in all areas of corporate litigation, N. Pirilides & Associates LLC facilitates the entire corporate and commercial legal spectrum. We strive to understand each and every business and to develop a long-term partnership with our clients, enabling us to not only address problems before they arise but also to recognise future value-adding opportunities that may be presented.