Litigation & Arbitration
All areas of general, commercial and criminal law are handled by our litigation and arbitration practice. Where appropriate, we seek in the first instance to constructively mediate to avoid lengthy and costly court action. However, should litigation proceed, our team of knowledgeable and expert professionals are able to assist in the preparation and subsequent presentation of the client’s case in Court or before an arbitrator.
We provide all litigation and arbitration support to assist the lawyers handling the case, with a view at all times to achieving the client’s objectives.
Our services include, amongst others:
- Case management and presentation
- Document review
- Legal research
- Witness interviews
- Preparation of witness statements
- Preparation of expert witness statements via a network of associates and consultants
- Private investigations
- Appraisals and valuations
We also have significant experience in:
- Cross-border litigation disputes – in any part of the world.
- Enforcement of foreign judgments and foreign arbitral awards – working under internationally recognised arbitration bodies in any part of the world.
- Business breaks ups – amicable, disputed and litigated break ups, involving the whole range of associated legal issues.