For the purpose of raising revenues and decreasing government spending, the House of Representatives of Cyprus voted on the 26th of August 2011, the following changes in the Tax and Company Legislation.
- The Income Tax Law changes
- The Special Contribution for the Defense of the Republic Law changes
- The Immovable Property Tax Law changes
- The Value Added Tax Law changes
- The Companies Law changes
For more information on the above tax and other amendments to the Law effective as from 2011, please visit the following website www.multilysis.com.